Properly configuring E911 on your account is easy, but extremely important. Please take a few moments to complete the steps listed below.
Before you can make any outbound calls using your new service, you must register an E911 address. This is requirement ensures that, in the event of an emergency, 911 responders can send help in a timely way and to the correct location.
Once you've logged into your account at https://pbx.voicepulse.com follow these steps. It is important that you complete all five steps listed below:
- Click on "SERVICES" in the top menu, and then "E911 Locations" on the left navigation bar.
- Enter the physical address where the phone is located.
- Associate the address with one of the phone numbers on your account. Our provisioning team may have added a temporary phone number on your account, and it's OK to choose that one if you don't see a phone number you recognize. We can change the association later.
- Next, the E911 address must be associated with your phone extensions. In the section labeled "Associate with Phones", click "All" to easily select all of the available extensions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and take time to review the Terms and Conditions. Click "I agree to the terms and conditions" followed by "Save" if you understand and agree with the terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (732) 339-5100 or by clicking here so we can help you configure E911 properly on your account.