About These Recordings
At the bottom of this article, there is a link to download an archive which contains the following recordings. All are free for personal and commercial use. Full copyright information is at the end of this article.
- busy-signal.wav: Standard North American busy signal.
- reorder-tone.wav: Also known as a "fast busy"
- pls-wait-connect-call.wav: Please wait while I connect your call
- pls-hold-while-try.wav: Please hold while I try to locate the person you are calling.
- one-moment-please.wav: One moment, please.
- privacy-unident.wav: The party you are trying to reach does not accept unidentified calls.
- discon-or-out-of-service.wav: The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please check the number, and try your call again.
- ss-noservice.wav: The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and try again.
- tt-allbusy.wav: All representatives of the household are currently assisting other telemarketers. Please hold and your call will be answered in the order it was received.
- busy-pls-hold.wav: All our lines are currently busy. Please hold and someone will be with you shortly.
- all-reps-busy.wav: All of our representatives are currently busy.
- pls-lv-msg-will-contact.wav: Please leave a message after the tone and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- pls-stay-on-line.wav: Please stay on the line and your call will be answered by the next available representative.
- queue-periodic-announce.wav: All of our represenatives are currently busy. Please stay on the line and your call will be answered by the next available representative.
About the Recordings (and Copyright notices):
With the exception of the recordings listed below, these recordings are from the Asterisk software package by Digium Inc. The recordings are licensed as Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0, which means they can be freely used, distributed, and modified for any purpose, including commercial purposes, provided appropriate credit is given along with a link to the license terms.
The full archive is available here (look for the newest version of asterisk-core-sounds-en-wav-current.tar.gz and asterisk-extra-sounds-en-wav-current.tar.gz).
The Busy Signal recording is listed as Public Domain. Details available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NorthAmericanBusySignal.ogg
The Reorder Tone recording is listed as "the copyright holder of this file has irrevocably released all rights to it." Details available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Reorder_tone.ogg
These files were converted from Ogg Vorbis format to WAV format by VoicePulse.